Report: 'Real Housewives' star Taylor Armstrong, Hubby Secretly Separate
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KH1/Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 8
- Photo: GBF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Taylor Armstrong has reportedly left her icy husband, Russell.
A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands now) that "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star has secretly separated from her banker husband of seven years.
"They've had huge marital problems related to finances," the insider says of the pair, who were seen together with daughter Kennedy, 5, at a Lollipop Theater Network event in Burbank, Calif., on May 7.
The couple's marital problems are nothing new: Bravo viewers watched them bicker constantly during the show's first season, and Taylor even likened their marriage to a business arrangement.
Still, the recent split is taking a physical toll on Taylor. "She's emaciated -- down 10, 15 pounds," a source tells Us.
The "Real Housewives" drama doesn't end there. New cast member Brandi Glanville, 38 -- Eddie Cibrian's ex -- and Kyle Richards, 42, have been "going at it" since filming began on Season 2. "They got into a fight and Brandi lunged at Kyle," a source says. "They had to be separated by producers."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite