Real OC Housewife Headed for Divorce, Accused of Adultery
- Photo: Alan Butterfield/Pacific Coast News1 of 5
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
Here's a not-so-sunny forecast in the OC: "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Barney has been served divorce papers by husband Simon Barney. In papers posted at RadarOnline, Simon contends that his wife "has been verbally abusive and has committed acts of disloyalty and infidelity."
The couple have been married for 11 years and have three children, ages 4, 9 and 10; Tamra, 42, has an older son, Ryan, 23, from a previous marriage. Tamra's marriage troubles have been documented on the current season of Bravo's hit reality series. The strong-willed pair have butted heads in recent episodes over financial troubles, Tamra's desire to re-enter the workforce, her troubled son Ryan, and her friendship with fellow housewife Vicki Gunvalson.
RadarOnline reports that Tamra had moved out of their shared home earlier this week into an apartment, but had been unaware that Simon was filing divorce papers.
In a BravoTV.com blog post Dec. 11, Simon defended his bad rep as a "controlling evil husband," as he puts it.
"I have been presented over and over as being controlling. Yes, it’s true! I admit it again. I am controlling! Controlling the damage and protecting my family. If you have seen my wife in the last few seasons, you know that if I was controlling I must suck at it."
He added: "Being on a reality show is not my priority in life. My wife and children's happiness and well being is."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite