Real OC Housewife Headed for Divorce, Accused of Adultery
- Photo: Alan Butterfield/Pacific Coast News1 of 5
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Here's a not-so-sunny forecast in the OC: "Real Housewives of Orange County" star Tamra Barney has been served divorce papers by husband Simon Barney. In papers posted at RadarOnline, Simon contends that his wife "has been verbally abusive and has committed acts of disloyalty and infidelity."
The couple have been married for 11 years and have three children, ages 4, 9 and 10; Tamra, 42, has an older son, Ryan, 23, from a previous marriage. Tamra's marriage troubles have been documented on the current season of Bravo's hit reality series. The strong-willed pair have butted heads in recent episodes over financial troubles, Tamra's desire to re-enter the workforce, her troubled son Ryan, and her friendship with fellow housewife Vicki Gunvalson.
RadarOnline reports that Tamra had moved out of their shared home earlier this week into an apartment, but had been unaware that Simon was filing divorce papers.
In a BravoTV.com blog post Dec. 11, Simon defended his bad rep as a "controlling evil husband," as he puts it.
"I have been presented over and over as being controlling. Yes, it’s true! I admit it again. I am controlling! Controlling the damage and protecting my family. If you have seen my wife in the last few seasons, you know that if I was controlling I must suck at it."
He added: "Being on a reality show is not my priority in life. My wife and children's happiness and well being is."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite