'Jersey Shore' star JWoww says TSA singled her out
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Chateau/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.5 of 16
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/MTV/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 16
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Veteran TV Producer Robert Halmi Sr. Dies at 90MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:28:00 AM
- NBA ref Violet Palmer to marry longtime partnerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
FARGO, N.D. (AP) -- Reality television star JWoww says on her official Twitter account that she was "treated like a criminal" when airport security officers singled her out for a pat-down in North Dakota.
Jenni Farley of MTV's "Jersey Shore" says in multiple tweets that her selection while boarding seemed "odd and deliberate." She says she earlier noticed a Transportation Security Administration officer pointing at her while she was getting coffee at Fargo's Hector International Airport.
Farley says she travels twice a week and never went through that before.
A message left with a TSA spokeswoman was not immediately returned. Messages seeking comment from Farley through her publicist were not immediately returned.
Farley was leaving the North Dakota city after a Saturday night appearance at The Hub, a Fargo nightclub.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite