'Real Housewives' star files counterclaim for divorce
- Photo: Robb Cohen/RobbsPhotos/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional2 of 5
- Photo: Brian Ach/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Instagram/.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
ATLANTA (AP) -- A lawyer for reality television star Porsha Williams says his client has filed a counterclaim for divorce against her former NFL player husband Kordell Stewart.
RELATED VIDEO: Celebs who've removed romantic tattoos
Lawyer Randy Kessler said Friday that Williams responded with the counterclaim after former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart filed for divorce in Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta last week. Stewart's filing says his marriage to Williams is "irretrievably broken."
The pair appears on Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." Kessler said earlier this week that Williams learned of the divorce from the media.
Stewart's filing says the two married on May 21, 2011, and have no children together.
Stewart asks the court to find there are no marital assets to divide. He asks that neither side be ordered to pay alimony.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite