Rebecca Romijn, 39: 'I'm Sad to Be Leaving My 30s'
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP2 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox5 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: La Perla/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Anders Krusberg/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Fitness/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/AP12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP14 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Rebecca Romijn only has 30 more days to go before she's officially over the hill.
The actress and supermodel, 39, spoke to Us Weekly about the milestone birthday during the Third Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in L.A.'s Pacific Palisades October 6.
"It's funny: All year long I kept saying, 'I think I want to do a really big party,' and the closer you get to it, I don't really feel like celebrating," the Ugly Betty alum said. "I loved my thirties! It's not like I'm not looking forward to 40; I'm just sad to be leaving my thirties."
For now, the California native (wed to Jerry O'Connell, 38, since 2007) is too busy being a mom to twin daughters Charlie and Dolly, 3, to worry about getting older.
"They fought over their first article of clothing this week, which is crazy because they have such different styles," Romijn laughed. "There's a pair of tie-dye leggings that they both beelined for, and it was a knock-down drag-out fight. They took turns wearing them. Dolly wore them on Monday, Charlie wore them on Tuesday and Dolly wore them on Wednesday."
"They dress themselves," added the actress, married to John Stamos, 49, from 1998 to 2005. "We had a little last minute wardrobe panic as we were leaving because Dolly said that she wanted a dress that looked more like mine. She was wearing a gray ruffle dress and she said she wanted one that looked more like mine, so we quickly grabbed this one."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Rebecca Romijn, 39: "I'm Sad to Be Leaving My Thirties"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite