Rebecca Romijn has 'no idea' what's going on with John Stamos, is done having kids
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
It's been more than eight years since Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos divorced, and some fans still aren't over it. But the "King & Maxwell" actress, 41, has moved on, marrying actor Jerry O'Connell in July 2007 and welcoming twin daughters Dolly and Charlie with O'Connell in December 2008.
Romijn attended the Second Annual Baby2Baby Gala in Culver City, Calif., on Nov. 9 where she talked to Us Weekly about her daughters and revealed they won't be getting any new siblings.
"No I am done having kids," she told Us. "Two was always the goal, and we got that and here we are."
"They are very good friends," Romijn said of her daughters. "They are each other's best play dates. They keep each other such great company and they play so well but they also fight and it turns on a dime. I'm constantly admiring them and then breaking up fights but they are each other's best company."
As for her famous ex, Romijn has no opinions on Stamos' love life. In fact, these two don't stay in touch anymore.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite