Rebecca Romijn has 'no idea' what's going on with John Stamos, is done having kids
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human CivilizationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Whitney Houston's Mother Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:38:00 AM
- ABC's 'Scandal' Casts Portia De Rossi in 'Top Secret' RMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- SAG-AFTRA Sends Proposed Contract to Membership for RatificationMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Captain America Cozies Up With Alice Eve in First Look at Chris Evans' Directorial Debut (PMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 10:04:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Director Luc Besson Predicts Greed Will End Human Civilization
It's been more than eight years since Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos divorced, and some fans still aren't over it. But the "King & Maxwell" actress, 41, has moved on, marrying actor Jerry O'Connell in July 2007 and welcoming twin daughters Dolly and Charlie with O'Connell in December 2008.
Romijn attended the Second Annual Baby2Baby Gala in Culver City, Calif., on Nov. 9 where she talked to Us Weekly about her daughters and revealed they won't be getting any new siblings.
"No I am done having kids," she told Us. "Two was always the goal, and we got that and here we are."
"They are very good friends," Romijn said of her daughters. "They are each other's best play dates. They keep each other such great company and they play so well but they also fight and it turns on a dime. I'm constantly admiring them and then breaking up fights but they are each other's best company."
As for her famous ex, Romijn has no opinions on Stamos' love life. In fact, these two don't stay in touch anymore.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite