Rebecca Romijn has 'no idea' what's going on with John Stamos, is done having kids
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
It's been more than eight years since Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos divorced, and some fans still aren't over it. But the "King & Maxwell" actress, 41, has moved on, marrying actor Jerry O'Connell in July 2007 and welcoming twin daughters Dolly and Charlie with O'Connell in December 2008.
Romijn attended the Second Annual Baby2Baby Gala in Culver City, Calif., on Nov. 9 where she talked to Us Weekly about her daughters and revealed they won't be getting any new siblings.
"No I am done having kids," she told Us. "Two was always the goal, and we got that and here we are."
"They are very good friends," Romijn said of her daughters. "They are each other's best play dates. They keep each other such great company and they play so well but they also fight and it turns on a dime. I'm constantly admiring them and then breaking up fights but they are each other's best company."
As for her famous ex, Romijn has no opinions on Stamos' love life. In fact, these two don't stay in touch anymore.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite