Rebecca Romijn has 'no idea' what's going on with John Stamos, is done having kids
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: Scott Brinegar/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: KAMA/GSI5 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Winston Burris/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
It's been more than eight years since Rebecca Romijn and John Stamos divorced, and some fans still aren't over it. But the "King & Maxwell" actress, 41, has moved on, marrying actor Jerry O'Connell in July 2007 and welcoming twin daughters Dolly and Charlie with O'Connell in December 2008.
Romijn attended the Second Annual Baby2Baby Gala in Culver City, Calif., on Nov. 9 where she talked to Us Weekly about her daughters and revealed they won't be getting any new siblings.
"No I am done having kids," she told Us. "Two was always the goal, and we got that and here we are."
"They are very good friends," Romijn said of her daughters. "They are each other's best play dates. They keep each other such great company and they play so well but they also fight and it turns on a dime. I'm constantly admiring them and then breaking up fights but they are each other's best company."
As for her famous ex, Romijn has no opinions on Stamos' love life. In fact, these two don't stay in touch anymore.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite