- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
By Kat Giantis
Will it be second time lucky for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz? On Sunday, the former flames, who called it quits last month after a year of PDA-packed coupledom, were snapped together during an affectionate meet-up at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
"Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation," a source tells Us Weekly. "They looked like there is still a spark there."
Opines another spy to X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them."
Whether their dinner date is a sign of a reconciliation or just some friendly face-time between exes, perhaps Eva's recent rendezvous with actor Amaury Nolasco made Spanish crooner Eduardo see what he's missing.
Speaking of Eva and Amaury, the longtime pals publicly laughed off the romance rumors over the weekend.
"I guess we are dating! Why didn't anyone tell me ?! :)," Nolasco tweeted to Longoria, who responded, "Lol sorry I should have told u!"
In a less jokey mood about hookup talk: Kim Kardashian, who last week denied a tabloid report that claimed she was sending "flirty" texts to Cruz, much to Eva's purported dismay.
"It's not OK when magazines like In Touch involve my close friends in their made-up stories," fumed Kim. "They were told by multiple people that their current cover isn't true, but they decided to go ahead and run it anyway. So [there] you have it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite