- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
By Kat Giantis
Will it be second time lucky for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz? On Sunday, the former flames, who called it quits last month after a year of PDA-packed coupledom, were snapped together during an affectionate meet-up at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
"Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation," a source tells Us Weekly. "They looked like there is still a spark there."
Opines another spy to X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them."
Whether their dinner date is a sign of a reconciliation or just some friendly face-time between exes, perhaps Eva's recent rendezvous with actor Amaury Nolasco made Spanish crooner Eduardo see what he's missing.
Speaking of Eva and Amaury, the longtime pals publicly laughed off the romance rumors over the weekend.
"I guess we are dating! Why didn't anyone tell me ?! :)," Nolasco tweeted to Longoria, who responded, "Lol sorry I should have told u!"
In a less jokey mood about hookup talk: Kim Kardashian, who last week denied a tabloid report that claimed she was sending "flirty" texts to Cruz, much to Eva's purported dismay.
"It's not OK when magazines like In Touch involve my close friends in their made-up stories," fumed Kim. "They were told by multiple people that their current cover isn't true, but they decided to go ahead and run it anyway. So [there] you have it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite