- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)
By Kat Giantis
Will it be second time lucky for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz? On Sunday, the former flames, who called it quits last month after a year of PDA-packed coupledom, were snapped together during an affectionate meet-up at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
"Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation," a source tells Us Weekly. "They looked like there is still a spark there."
Opines another spy to X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them."
Whether their dinner date is a sign of a reconciliation or just some friendly face-time between exes, perhaps Eva's recent rendezvous with actor Amaury Nolasco made Spanish crooner Eduardo see what he's missing.
Speaking of Eva and Amaury, the longtime pals publicly laughed off the romance rumors over the weekend.
"I guess we are dating! Why didn't anyone tell me ?! :)," Nolasco tweeted to Longoria, who responded, "Lol sorry I should have told u!"
In a less jokey mood about hookup talk: Kim Kardashian, who last week denied a tabloid report that claimed she was sending "flirty" texts to Cruz, much to Eva's purported dismay.
"It's not OK when magazines like In Touch involve my close friends in their made-up stories," fumed Kim. "They were told by multiple people that their current cover isn't true, but they decided to go ahead and run it anyway. So [there] you have it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite