- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
By Kat Giantis
Will it be second time lucky for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz? On Sunday, the former flames, who called it quits last month after a year of PDA-packed coupledom, were snapped together during an affectionate meet-up at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
"Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation," a source tells Us Weekly. "They looked like there is still a spark there."
Opines another spy to X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them."
Whether their dinner date is a sign of a reconciliation or just some friendly face-time between exes, perhaps Eva's recent rendezvous with actor Amaury Nolasco made Spanish crooner Eduardo see what he's missing.
Speaking of Eva and Amaury, the longtime pals publicly laughed off the romance rumors over the weekend.
"I guess we are dating! Why didn't anyone tell me ?! :)," Nolasco tweeted to Longoria, who responded, "Lol sorry I should have told u!"
In a less jokey mood about hookup talk: Kim Kardashian, who last week denied a tabloid report that claimed she was sending "flirty" texts to Cruz, much to Eva's purported dismay.
"It's not OK when magazines like In Touch involve my close friends in their made-up stories," fumed Kim. "They were told by multiple people that their current cover isn't true, but they decided to go ahead and run it anyway. So [there] you have it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite