- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: GERALLT/Bauer-Griffin3 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: ZO5/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Splash News13 of 14
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Kat Giantis
Will it be second time lucky for Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz? On Sunday, the former flames, who called it quits last month after a year of PDA-packed coupledom, were snapped together during an affectionate meet-up at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
"Eva and Eduardo were seated together and deep in conversation," a source tells Us Weekly. "They looked like there is still a spark there."
Opines another spy to X17 Online, "Over the course of the evening, Eva and Eduardo were holding hands and whispering to each other, and things definitely appear to be back on between them."
Whether their dinner date is a sign of a reconciliation or just some friendly face-time between exes, perhaps Eva's recent rendezvous with actor Amaury Nolasco made Spanish crooner Eduardo see what he's missing.
Speaking of Eva and Amaury, the longtime pals publicly laughed off the romance rumors over the weekend.
"I guess we are dating! Why didn't anyone tell me ?! :)," Nolasco tweeted to Longoria, who responded, "Lol sorry I should have told u!"
In a less jokey mood about hookup talk: Kim Kardashian, who last week denied a tabloid report that claimed she was sending "flirty" texts to Cruz, much to Eva's purported dismay.
"It's not OK when magazines like In Touch involve my close friends in their made-up stories," fumed Kim. "They were told by multiple people that their current cover isn't true, but they decided to go ahead and run it anyway. So [there] you have it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite