Rep: Heidi & Spencer Pratt Remaining on 'I'm a Celebrity'
- Photo: Pacific Coast News1 of 9
- Photo: NBC2 of 9
- Photo: NBC3 of 9
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 9
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Heidi and Spencer Pratt are remaining on NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" after all, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
"Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show," their rep told Us Wednesday morning.
Us can also exclusively report that Spencer's sister Stephanie and his friend Spenser (yes, there's another one, only spelled with an 's') were the people under the blankets at L.A.'s LAX airport Tuesday night. They were simply used as a decoy to throw people off and give the illusion that Spencer and Heidi had returned to L.A., says a source.
Spencer and Heidi had already tried to quit the show at least twice -- and then un-quit.
They strongly suggested on Tuesday's show, however, that they were leaving for good.
"Super-celebrities don't belong in the jungle. They belong in Hollywood with the paparazzi," Spencer said.
"We're gonna miss you guys," Heidi told the other contestants, who include Lou Diamond Phillips, Janice Dickinson and former Illinois first lady Patti Blagojevich. "But call us when you get back to L.A."
More on Wonderwall
More on MSN
More on Us Weekly
From Crowd Ignite