- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: The CW/.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
They called it quits in mid-September.
"They're professionals," an insider tells Us Weekly. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set."
The source says that the duo, who met as preteen actors in L.A., "kept this news to themselves for a while."
Indeed, they have always taken a drama-free approach to their relationship.
Badgley told Us last fall that working together while dating didn't present any problems: "Some would say it's a double-edged sword, but in our case, we manage to balance it well."
Even those closest to the twosome may be shocked to hear the news.
"Nobody on set had any idea," says the insider. "They're really just private."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite