- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: The CW/.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: Father Figures, Funny Men and Teen LesbiansMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:54:11 AM
- At Cannes' movie palace, talk of TV's riseMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:31:59 AM
- Tony-nominee David Rockwell reveals his first loveMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:23:21 AM
- Study: Women Movie Critics Fewer Than 20% on Rotten TomatoesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 11:26:44 PM
- Indies Fight for a Foothold in Season of Caped, Masked SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 9:37:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Father Figures, Funny Men and Teen Lesbians
They called it quits in mid-September.
"They're professionals," an insider tells Us Weekly. "They're still good friends and hang out on the set."
The source says that the duo, who met as preteen actors in L.A., "kept this news to themselves for a while."
Indeed, they have always taken a drama-free approach to their relationship.
Badgley told Us last fall that working together while dating didn't present any problems: "Some would say it's a double-edged sword, but in our case, we manage to balance it well."
Even those closest to the twosome may be shocked to hear the news.
"Nobody on set had any idea," says the insider. "They're really just private."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite