Rep: Cowell had 'natural chemistry' with Minogue
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks6 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 21
- Photo: SPW/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Shirlaine Forrest/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin15 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP20 of 21
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
A spokesperson for Simon Cowell has seemingly confirmed rumors that the music mogul enjoyed a fling with pop star Dannii Minogue, insisting there was "natural chemistry between them."
RELATED: The best pop culture trios
Cowell hit the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid printed an excerpt from an upcoming biography detailing his alleged romance with the Australian singer, his co-star on Britain's "The X Factor."
In journalist Tom Bower's new tome, "Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life Of Simon Cowell," the TV star is said to have felt "genuine love" for Minogue.
He is also quoted as saying, "I had a crush on her. It was Dannii's hair, the sexy clothes and the t---. She was foxy. She was a real man's girl. Very feminine."
RELATED: Men who've gone under the knife
Now Cowell's representative Max Clifford has apparently verified the allegations, telling Britain's Daily Express, "Simon was on his own at the time and she was on her own too.
"There was a natural chemistry between them. It's not something he wanted to come out now but it has - there is nothing unusual about it at all."
Cowell, who was interviewed for Bower's book, has yet to deny the reports but made a brief comment about the explosive book in a post on Twitter page on Saturday.
He tweeted, "Just seen the TV ad for the unauthorized book on me. Yikes!"
RELATED: Foxy 50 over 50
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite