Rep: Cowell had 'natural chemistry' with Minogue
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 21
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 21
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks6 of 21
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin7 of 21
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital10 of 21
- Photo: SPW/Splash News11 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: Shirlaine Forrest/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin15 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com16 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN17 of 21
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin18 of 21
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP20 of 21
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
A spokesperson for Simon Cowell has seemingly confirmed rumors that the music mogul enjoyed a fling with pop star Dannii Minogue, insisting there was "natural chemistry between them."
RELATED: The best pop culture trios
Cowell hit the headlines on Sunday after a U.K. tabloid printed an excerpt from an upcoming biography detailing his alleged romance with the Australian singer, his co-star on Britain's "The X Factor."
In journalist Tom Bower's new tome, "Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life Of Simon Cowell," the TV star is said to have felt "genuine love" for Minogue.
He is also quoted as saying, "I had a crush on her. It was Dannii's hair, the sexy clothes and the t---. She was foxy. She was a real man's girl. Very feminine."
RELATED: Men who've gone under the knife
Now Cowell's representative Max Clifford has apparently verified the allegations, telling Britain's Daily Express, "Simon was on his own at the time and she was on her own too.
"There was a natural chemistry between them. It's not something he wanted to come out now but it has - there is nothing unusual about it at all."
Cowell, who was interviewed for Bower's book, has yet to deny the reports but made a brief comment about the explosive book in a post on Twitter page on Saturday.
He tweeted, "Just seen the TV ad for the unauthorized book on me. Yikes!"
RELATED: Foxy 50 over 50
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite