Report: Charlie Sheen's Wife Brooke Mueller Is in Intensive Care
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Apega/Agent47/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Brooke Mueller, the 32 year-old wife of Charlie Sheen, has been checked into the intensive care unit at a Sherman Oaks, Calif. hospital, TMZ reports.
This news comes on the heels of Wednesday's cancellation of an Aspen, Colo. court hearing for Mueller and Sheen. The couple had planned to ask a judge to lift a restraining order preventing them from being in contact with one another. Mueller's attorneys asked to move the hearing to Friday in order for Mueller to recuperate from surgery related to an "oral infection."
According to AP reports, Attorney Yale Galanter said Wednesday that Brooke Sheen was running a fever of 105 degrees when she was taken to Sherman Oaks Hospital. He says the fever came from an infection she developed after oral surgery.
Sheen, 44, was arrested on Dec. 25 for allegedly assaulting his wife; in an affidavit, Mueller said that Sheen threatened to kill her, and brandished a knife.
The couple welcomed twin boys Max and Bob in March 2009.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite