Report: Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Finalize Divorce
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Devone Byrd/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Biggest TV Winners and LosersMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:47:27 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus on the 'Enough Said' Scene With James Gandolfini Moviegoers AlMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:02:09 PM
- Snapchat Files For Restraining Order Against Angry Co-FounderMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:52:18 PM
- Netflix Acquires Mitt Romney Documentary Set to Debut After SundanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 2:41:13 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'
It's officially over.
As first reported in Us Weekly, actress Longoria, 35, first decided to end her three-year marriage to San Antonio Spurs star Parker, 28, after she discovered hundreds of inappropriate texts between him and Erin Barry -- the ex-wife of his former teammate. (Both Parker and Barry have denied an affair.)
Despite that drama, the former couple have kept things friendly in the wake of their split and have been spotted sharing meals together in L.A. and in Texas.
"The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times," Parker told French paper Le Parisien earlier this month.
For her part, Longoria looked radiant at Sunday's SAG Awards in L.A., where she graced the red carpet in a white Georges Hobeika gown.
She cheerfully Tweeted from the event: "Me and my other favorite latina Sofia Vergara at the SAG Awards!!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite