Report: Eva Longoria, Tony Parker Finalize Divorce
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Devone Byrd/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: VPB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's officially over.
As first reported in Us Weekly, actress Longoria, 35, first decided to end her three-year marriage to San Antonio Spurs star Parker, 28, after she discovered hundreds of inappropriate texts between him and Erin Barry -- the ex-wife of his former teammate. (Both Parker and Barry have denied an affair.)
Despite that drama, the former couple have kept things friendly in the wake of their split and have been spotted sharing meals together in L.A. and in Texas.
"The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times," Parker told French paper Le Parisien earlier this month.
For her part, Longoria looked radiant at Sunday's SAG Awards in L.A., where she graced the red carpet in a white Georges Hobeika gown.
She cheerfully Tweeted from the event: "Me and my other favorite latina Sofia Vergara at the SAG Awards!!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite