Report: Jon Gosselin and Hailey Glassman Split
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Meinelt / Winslow/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Greg Tidwell, PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
Is Jon Gosselin now a single man?
ExtraTV reports that the father of eight, 32, has broken up with his 22 year-old girlfriend, Hailey Glassman.
"They're taking a break," Extra notes.
A source close to the couple confirms this news to Usmagazine.com.
Earlier this week, Glassman told "The Insider" that she felt "emotionally abused" by Gosselin and that he is prone to "mantrums." "I don't know why I love him," she said.
"They broke up the day she did that interview," the source tells Us. "She told me it was gonna be over. She was just waiting to let him go."
Yesterday, Gosselin, 32, announced that he was seeking spiritual counsel from Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. He admitted in a statement that he got "carried away by the challenges of fame" and yearns to "reconnect with my deeper, more spiritual, more altruistic self."
The couple (she is the daughter of Kate Gosselin's plastic surgeon) got together this past summer, and were photographed the weekend of Oct. 17 taking a romantic, PDA-filled carriage-ride in New York's Central Park.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite