Report: Kathy Griffin, Old Spice Guy Are Dating!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Old Spice/.2 of 6
- Photo: Old Spice/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Bangerz Tour After Allergic Reaction to AntibioticsMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to Prom
Kathy Griffin's love live is spicing up!
After the Bravo star was spotted around town with Isaiah Mustafa (a.ka. the Old Spice guy), a source confirms to UsMagazine.com that the two are indeed an item.
"They are not boyfriend/girlfriend but they are definitely spending time together and getting to know each other," the source tells Us of the pair, who began seeing each other several months ago.
The 50-year-old comedienne even tweeted a photo of herself with Mustafa, 37, in late September, who she deemed "super hot" at the time.
(Prior to his relationship with Griffin, the Chuck actor also romanced "Scream 4" star, Neve Campbell.)
The couple's mutual attraction was obvious during Tuesday's Costume Designers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, where Mustafa was seen whispering in Griffin's ear and kissing her hand. The following day, he visited the Griffin on the set of "Glee," where the two were caught canoodling between takes.
Despite their fledgling romance, Griffin played coy about her love life when Us asked her about her Valentine's Day plans at Clive Davis' pre-Grammys party on Feb. 12.
"Once again, I'm going to be under some guy," she joked.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite