Report: Kathy Griffin, Old Spice Guy Are Dating!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Old Spice/.2 of 6
- Photo: Old Spice/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Kathy Griffin's love live is spicing up!
After the Bravo star was spotted around town with Isaiah Mustafa (a.ka. the Old Spice guy), a source confirms to UsMagazine.com that the two are indeed an item.
"They are not boyfriend/girlfriend but they are definitely spending time together and getting to know each other," the source tells Us of the pair, who began seeing each other several months ago.
The 50-year-old comedienne even tweeted a photo of herself with Mustafa, 37, in late September, who she deemed "super hot" at the time.
(Prior to his relationship with Griffin, the Chuck actor also romanced "Scream 4" star, Neve Campbell.)
The couple's mutual attraction was obvious during Tuesday's Costume Designers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills, where Mustafa was seen whispering in Griffin's ear and kissing her hand. The following day, he visited the Griffin on the set of "Glee," where the two were caught canoodling between takes.
Despite their fledgling romance, Griffin played coy about her love life when Us asked her about her Valentine's Day plans at Clive Davis' pre-Grammys party on Feb. 12.
"Once again, I'm going to be under some guy," she joked.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite