Report: Kelsey Grammer only seeking physical custody of one childRelated: Camille Grammer
- Photo: Jacquelyn Martin/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
Actor Kelsey Grammer has only sought to receive full physical custody of the son he shares with ex-wife Camille, and not their daughter - according to TMZ.
The ex-couple was expected to request joint custody of son Jude, six, and daughter Mason, nine, but last month Grammer sought to be recognized as their primary guardian.
However in Grammer's actual court document, recently obtained by TMZ.com, the former Frasier star proposed to have primary physical custody of his son, allowing Camille to have the girl - essentially splitting the siblings.
RELATED: Learn all about 'Frasier' on MSN
The document, dated on May 26, states, "Kelsey shall have primary physical custody of Jude and Camille shall have primary physical custody of Mason. Kelsey shall enroll Jude in school (in) Chicago.
"Unless either party is out of the country, each parent shall have both children one weekend per month. The parties shall continue to... agree upon a schedule that ensures frequent and continuing contact between Mason and Kelsey, Jude and Camile, and Mason and Jude."
Camille has since challenged the actor's claim by filing her own legal papers for sole custody of both kids.
The actor, who requested that both parties share joint legal custody of both children, is pushing for the case to go to trial.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite