Kordell Stewart files for divorce from Porsha Williams Stewart
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Bravo/Promotional3 of 5
- Photo: Brian Ach/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Former football player Kordell Stewart has filed for divorce from his reality TV star wife Porsha Williams-Stewart.
The ex-Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback lodged papers at Fulton County Superior Court in Georgia on Friday to end his marriage to his partner, who appears in "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," according to AP.
The couple married on May 21, 2011 and have no children together. Stewart has a son from a previous relationship. Additionally, Stewart has asked the court to find that there are no marital assets to divide.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite