Report: Kris Humphries Scammed by Wedding Guest
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: POA/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: INB/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional10 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
More woes for Kim Kardashian's man Kris Humprhies.
As the spouses struggle in their marriage just two months on, Humphries reportedly has a major new financial headache, thanks to a shady guest at their $10 million Aug. 20 wedding.
Documents reveal that Andrey C. Hicks, one of the attendees at the over-the-top nuptials in Montecito, Calif., has been arrested for allegedly running a $1.7 million investment scam.
TMZ reports that NBA star Humphries, 26, personally lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in the scheme, in which investors gave Hicks money for a bogus, billion-dollar hedge fun.
Hicks (who apparently lied to investors about his credentials and background as a Harvard grad) was arrested Friday, and could face up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted.
This won't make things any easier for Humphries, currently out of work due to the NBA lockout, and hard-working wife Kardashian, 31.
Days before Kardashian's Oct. 21 birthday, the couple "had it out," a source told Us Weekly. "She told him he needs to do something productive," the source said, explaining that unemployed Humphries has been partying on his wife's dime. "He needs to get off his ass, like, yesterday."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite