Reps confirm actress Claire Danes is pregnant
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: MARCUS OWEN/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
NEW YORK (AP) -- Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
Danes' rep, Jodi Gottlieb, confirms the actress is expecting her first child with husband Hugh Dancy.
RELATED: Who's Claire's Type?
The news was first reported on People.com.
33-year-old Danes and 37-year-old Dancy met on the set of the film "Evening" and were married in 2009 in France.
The actress first became famous as a teenager on the television drama "My So Called Life," where she won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for an Emmy. The show was canceled after its first season but developed a cult following.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
Dancy will star in the upcoming NBC series "Hannibal," adapted from the novel "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite