Reps confirm actress Claire Danes is pregnant
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: MARCUS OWEN/Retna Digital4 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Barnes, Heigl in tune in romance 'Jackie and Ryan'MSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 7:47:36 AM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a New
NEW YORK (AP) -- Claire Danes has some busy months ahead: Not only is her hit TV series "Homeland" returning for its second season in September, but she's pregnant as well.
Danes' rep, Jodi Gottlieb, confirms the actress is expecting her first child with husband Hugh Dancy.
RELATED: Who's Claire's Type?
The news was first reported on People.com.
33-year-old Danes and 37-year-old Dancy met on the set of the film "Evening" and were married in 2009 in France.
The actress first became famous as a teenager on the television drama "My So Called Life," where she won a Golden Globe Award and was nominated for an Emmy. The show was canceled after its first season but developed a cult following.
RELATED: 2012's Celeb Baby Brigade
Dancy will star in the upcoming NBC series "Hannibal," adapted from the novel "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris.
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite