Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards are 'like brother and sister'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: wenn/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:46:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Marvel Unleashes 8 Action-Heavy Character Portraits (PhMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Blasts Past The Rock's 'HerMSNEntertainment 7/26/2014 8:16:00 AM
- Sam Raimi Writing 'Evil Dead' TV Series That Will Include Bruce CampbellMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Fires Writer Over Multiple Instances of PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:31:00 PM
- Zack Snyder Unites Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Wonder-Woman Gal Gadot at Comic-Con
RELATED: Shortest Celeb Marriages
Richards divorced the troubled actor in 2006 and they endured a nasty court battle and a public war-of-words during the separation.
They have since mended the rift for the sake of their two daughters, Sam and Lola, and they have even been enjoying family holidays together, including a Christmas vacation with their girls and Richards' newly adopted baby girl, Eloise.
Richards tells "Access Hollywood" that they are now closer than ever: "We've actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We've become very, very good friends, and we wanted to have a trip with our daughters. ... We actually get along. ... If you're divorced, it's no longer about you anymore. ...(The key is) making it about the kids. You have to be the bigger person and make it about the kids, and so that's what we're doing."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite