Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards are 'like brother and sister'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: wenn/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
RELATED: Shortest Celeb Marriages
Richards divorced the troubled actor in 2006 and they endured a nasty court battle and a public war-of-words during the separation.
They have since mended the rift for the sake of their two daughters, Sam and Lola, and they have even been enjoying family holidays together, including a Christmas vacation with their girls and Richards' newly adopted baby girl, Eloise.
Richards tells "Access Hollywood" that they are now closer than ever: "We've actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We've become very, very good friends, and we wanted to have a trip with our daughters. ... We actually get along. ... If you're divorced, it's no longer about you anymore. ...(The key is) making it about the kids. You have to be the bigger person and make it about the kids, and so that's what we're doing."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite