Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards are 'like brother and sister'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: wenn/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
RELATED: Shortest Celeb Marriages
Richards divorced the troubled actor in 2006 and they endured a nasty court battle and a public war-of-words during the separation.
They have since mended the rift for the sake of their two daughters, Sam and Lola, and they have even been enjoying family holidays together, including a Christmas vacation with their girls and Richards' newly adopted baby girl, Eloise.
Richards tells "Access Hollywood" that they are now closer than ever: "We've actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We've become very, very good friends, and we wanted to have a trip with our daughters. ... We actually get along. ... If you're divorced, it's no longer about you anymore. ...(The key is) making it about the kids. You have to be the bigger person and make it about the kids, and so that's what we're doing."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite