Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards are 'like brother and sister'
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Matt Smith/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: wenn/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: @charliesheen/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
RELATED: Shortest Celeb Marriages
Richards divorced the troubled actor in 2006 and they endured a nasty court battle and a public war-of-words during the separation.
They have since mended the rift for the sake of their two daughters, Sam and Lola, and they have even been enjoying family holidays together, including a Christmas vacation with their girls and Richards' newly adopted baby girl, Eloise.
Richards tells "Access Hollywood" that they are now closer than ever: "We've actually become like brother and sister, we really have. We've become very, very good friends, and we wanted to have a trip with our daughters. ... We actually get along. ... If you're divorced, it's no longer about you anymore. ...(The key is) making it about the kids. You have to be the bigger person and make it about the kids, and so that's what we're doing."
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite