Nicole Richie targets Madden, Kardashian on April Fool's Day
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 9
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
Nicole Richie pulled an April Fool's prank on fiance Joel Madden and pal Kim Kardashian by hacking into their Twitter accounts and posting a string of naughty messages on Thursday, including tweets to Dolly Parton, Sharon Osbourne, Paula Abdul and Ashley Tisdale.
RELATED: Celeb stories that never were
Richie ensured she would leave her lover red-faced, by telling Osbourne she was "yummy," asking Abdul if Madden could "smell her armpits," and tweeting Parton to see if she had any "milk in those jugs."
Later, Richie also aimed her mischievous side at Kardashian, tweeting on the reality star's blog, "Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian because HOT DAMN Nicole Richie is fine."
Richie later revealed herself as the culprit by uploading a picture of herself grinning on the top of their Twitter pages.
RELATED: See more Nicole Richie pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite