Nicole Richie targets Madden, Kardashian on April Fool's Day
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 9
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Nicole Richie pulled an April Fool's prank on fiance Joel Madden and pal Kim Kardashian by hacking into their Twitter accounts and posting a string of naughty messages on Thursday, including tweets to Dolly Parton, Sharon Osbourne, Paula Abdul and Ashley Tisdale.
RELATED: Celeb stories that never were
Richie ensured she would leave her lover red-faced, by telling Osbourne she was "yummy," asking Abdul if Madden could "smell her armpits," and tweeting Parton to see if she had any "milk in those jugs."
Later, Richie also aimed her mischievous side at Kardashian, tweeting on the reality star's blog, "Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian because HOT DAMN Nicole Richie is fine."
Richie later revealed herself as the culprit by uploading a picture of herself grinning on the top of their Twitter pages.
RELATED: See more Nicole Richie pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite