Nicole Richie targets Madden, Kardashian on April Fool's Day
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 9
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Nicole Richie pulled an April Fool's prank on fiance Joel Madden and pal Kim Kardashian by hacking into their Twitter accounts and posting a string of naughty messages on Thursday, including tweets to Dolly Parton, Sharon Osbourne, Paula Abdul and Ashley Tisdale.
RELATED: Celeb stories that never were
Richie ensured she would leave her lover red-faced, by telling Osbourne she was "yummy," asking Abdul if Madden could "smell her armpits," and tweeting Parton to see if she had any "milk in those jugs."
Later, Richie also aimed her mischievous side at Kardashian, tweeting on the reality star's blog, "Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian because HOT DAMN Nicole Richie is fine."
Richie later revealed herself as the culprit by uploading a picture of herself grinning on the top of their Twitter pages.
RELATED: See more Nicole Richie pics
From Crowd Ignite