Nicole Richie targets Madden, Kardashian on April Fool's Day
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 9
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: David Aguilera/London Entertainment/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 9
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Nicole Richie pulled an April Fool's prank on fiance Joel Madden and pal Kim Kardashian by hacking into their Twitter accounts and posting a string of naughty messages on Thursday, including tweets to Dolly Parton, Sharon Osbourne, Paula Abdul and Ashley Tisdale.
RELATED: Celeb stories that never were
Richie ensured she would leave her lover red-faced, by telling Osbourne she was "yummy," asking Abdul if Madden could "smell her armpits," and tweeting Parton to see if she had any "milk in those jugs."
Later, Richie also aimed her mischievous side at Kardashian, tweeting on the reality star's blog, "Sometimes I think I'm a lesbian because HOT DAMN Nicole Richie is fine."
Richie later revealed herself as the culprit by uploading a picture of herself grinning on the top of their Twitter pages.
RELATED: See more Nicole Richie pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite