Ricki Lake: 'I'm Losing a Lot of Weight' on Dancing with the Stars
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
The incredibly shrinking Ricki Lake!
Although the actress and former talk show host, 42, famously won her battle of the bulge four years ago (dropping over 100 pounds) Lake can't help but drop more poundage as she rehearses for "Dancing with the the Stars" with pro partner Derek Hough.
"Every time I show up for work, I'm like 'I got smaller,' but I have haven't weighed myself" Lake told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women lunch in Los Angeles Friday.
Lake says she's "kicking" herself for not keeping tabs on her weight. "But ... it's more about losing inches anyway. I'm losing a lot of weight"
The hard evidence? "Oh my God, I put on my jeans--my size six jeans," Lake boasted, "They were too tight to put on a month ago, and they're now falling off. So, that doesn't lie!"
Last month, Lake said she wanted to drop the 15 pounds she's gained over the past year -- "I fell in love!" she explained.
The lucky guy beau Christian Evans, who proposed over the summer during a vacation in Spain.
Lake wouldn't reveal her wedding date, but teased that the wedding day will be "in the spring. I'm so excited! We picked a location, we hired a photographer."
It will be the second marriage for Lake, who divorced Rob Sussman in 2003 after nine years together; the exes share sons Milo, 14, and Owen, 9.
"I [didn't have] a wedding when I was married the first time," Lake explained. "I got married in Vegas, but this time it feels like this time is the one forever and ever -- and I want it to be very special."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite