Ricki Lake: 'I'm Losing a Lot of Weight' on Dancing with the Stars
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The incredibly shrinking Ricki Lake!
Although the actress and former talk show host, 42, famously won her battle of the bulge four years ago (dropping over 100 pounds) Lake can't help but drop more poundage as she rehearses for "Dancing with the the Stars" with pro partner Derek Hough.
"Every time I show up for work, I'm like 'I got smaller,' but I have haven't weighed myself" Lake told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women lunch in Los Angeles Friday.
Lake says she's "kicking" herself for not keeping tabs on her weight. "But ... it's more about losing inches anyway. I'm losing a lot of weight"
The hard evidence? "Oh my God, I put on my jeans--my size six jeans," Lake boasted, "They were too tight to put on a month ago, and they're now falling off. So, that doesn't lie!"
Last month, Lake said she wanted to drop the 15 pounds she's gained over the past year -- "I fell in love!" she explained.
The lucky guy beau Christian Evans, who proposed over the summer during a vacation in Spain.
Lake wouldn't reveal her wedding date, but teased that the wedding day will be "in the spring. I'm so excited! We picked a location, we hired a photographer."
It will be the second marriage for Lake, who divorced Rob Sussman in 2003 after nine years together; the exes share sons Milo, 14, and Owen, 9.
"I [didn't have] a wedding when I was married the first time," Lake explained. "I got married in Vegas, but this time it feels like this time is the one forever and ever -- and I want it to be very special."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite