Ricki Lake: 'I'm Losing a Lot of Weight' on Dancing with the Stars
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: David Durocher/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: GSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter7 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E Network
The incredibly shrinking Ricki Lake!
Although the actress and former talk show host, 42, famously won her battle of the bulge four years ago (dropping over 100 pounds) Lake can't help but drop more poundage as she rehearses for "Dancing with the the Stars" with pro partner Derek Hough.
"Every time I show up for work, I'm like 'I got smaller,' but I have haven't weighed myself" Lake told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women lunch in Los Angeles Friday.
Lake says she's "kicking" herself for not keeping tabs on her weight. "But ... it's more about losing inches anyway. I'm losing a lot of weight"
The hard evidence? "Oh my God, I put on my jeans--my size six jeans," Lake boasted, "They were too tight to put on a month ago, and they're now falling off. So, that doesn't lie!"
Last month, Lake said she wanted to drop the 15 pounds she's gained over the past year -- "I fell in love!" she explained.
The lucky guy beau Christian Evans, who proposed over the summer during a vacation in Spain.
Lake wouldn't reveal her wedding date, but teased that the wedding day will be "in the spring. I'm so excited! We picked a location, we hired a photographer."
It will be the second marriage for Lake, who divorced Rob Sussman in 2003 after nine years together; the exes share sons Milo, 14, and Owen, 9.
"I [didn't have] a wedding when I was married the first time," Lake explained. "I got married in Vegas, but this time it feels like this time is the one forever and ever -- and I want it to be very special."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL AND MSN:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite