Ricki Lake Weds Fiance in Private Ceremony
- Photo: Ricki Lake/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 13
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
WENN -- Actress Ricki Lake has wed for the second time.
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
The "Hairspray" star and former talk show host became engaged to jewelry designer Christian Evans last August after a year of dating, and the couple decided to elope on Sunday to exchange vows in southern California.
Lake broke the news to fans on Tuesday by posting a photo of herself in her wedding dress, holding a bouquet of pink flowers, and writing, "Yup. This is me. ... Sadie Sadie married lady. ... Love is in the air."
And she tells People.com, "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
RELATED: 15 Unusual Celeb Wedding Venues
Lake, 43, divorced artist Rob Sussman, the father of her two sons Milo, 15, and Owen, 10, in 2003 after 10 years of marriage, and she admits she had been losing hope of finding love again.
She says, "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life. We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along."
RELATED: Stars' Big Fat (Fake) Weddings
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite