Ricki Lake Weds Fiance in Private Ceremony
- Photo: Ricki Lake/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 13
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
WENN -- Actress Ricki Lake has wed for the second time.
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
The "Hairspray" star and former talk show host became engaged to jewelry designer Christian Evans last August after a year of dating, and the couple decided to elope on Sunday to exchange vows in southern California.
Lake broke the news to fans on Tuesday by posting a photo of herself in her wedding dress, holding a bouquet of pink flowers, and writing, "Yup. This is me. ... Sadie Sadie married lady. ... Love is in the air."
And she tells People.com, "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
RELATED: 15 Unusual Celeb Wedding Venues
Lake, 43, divorced artist Rob Sussman, the father of her two sons Milo, 15, and Owen, 10, in 2003 after 10 years of marriage, and she admits she had been losing hope of finding love again.
She says, "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life. We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along."
RELATED: Stars' Big Fat (Fake) Weddings
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite