Ricki Lake Weds Fiance in Private Ceremony
- Photo: Ricki Lake/Twitter1 of 13
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: @rickilake/Twitter3 of 13
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 13
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 13
- Photo: Apega/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
WENN -- Actress Ricki Lake has wed for the second time.
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
The "Hairspray" star and former talk show host became engaged to jewelry designer Christian Evans last August after a year of dating, and the couple decided to elope on Sunday to exchange vows in southern California.
Lake broke the news to fans on Tuesday by posting a photo of herself in her wedding dress, holding a bouquet of pink flowers, and writing, "Yup. This is me. ... Sadie Sadie married lady. ... Love is in the air."
And she tells People.com, "It was a beautiful moment I will never forget. I wasn't anxious or nervous. I was really relaxed and excited."
RELATED: 15 Unusual Celeb Wedding Venues
Lake, 43, divorced artist Rob Sussman, the father of her two sons Milo, 15, and Owen, 10, in 2003 after 10 years of marriage, and she admits she had been losing hope of finding love again.
She says, "I didn't think it would happen at this point in my life. We just clicked. It just feels like he was the right one all along."
RELATED: Stars' Big Fat (Fake) Weddings
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite