Rihanna unhappy with single status
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DMI/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: GASP/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Color lines are blurred in ABC comedy 'black-ish'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:07:13 AM
- Artist says tax case shows China's dark sideMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:49:04 AM
- Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington Face Off in Action Movie SmackdownMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:21:00 AM
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath TogetherMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 7:03:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night Screenings
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
R&B star Rihanna has dismissed rumors she is dating her love interest from her "We Found Love" video, but admits she is bored of single life.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
The Bajan beauty was spotted partying with British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy in London last month after striking up a friendship with him on the set of her promo and gossips claimed the pair was more than just friends. But Rihanna is adamant she is not romancing the sportsman.
She tells Ellen DeGeneres, "I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm not dating at all," but adds, "I'm not necessarily happy being single. It's not really that cool."
Rihanna hasn't had a steady boyfriend since she split from baseball star Matt Kemp earlier this year, and she admits her career has gotten in the way of her bid to find a new relationship.
RELATED: Better in Leather
She says, "My personal life is pretty much non-existent, which is not good, not for the long run ... That’s why I stay on Twitter a lot. So I can 'conversate' with my fans. Because I don’t get any booty calls."
When her current Loud tour wraps up around Christmas, she intends to make finding romance a top priority and she is setting out what she really wants from a man.
She explains, "I can’t have guys that are intimidated by me ... I like men that are more aggressive but mysterious, but I like a man to be very sure. I like them to be sure of themselves...
RELATED: Stars With Expressive Style
"I’m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can’t really be the man for you. I don’t want to have to be. I’m the man at work all the time."
The full TV interview with Rihanna will air on Monday.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBreeding Hubby
From Crowd Ignite