Rihanna unhappy with single status
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DMI/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: GASP/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
R&B star Rihanna has dismissed rumors she is dating her love interest from her "We Found Love" video, but admits she is bored of single life.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
The Bajan beauty was spotted partying with British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy in London last month after striking up a friendship with him on the set of her promo and gossips claimed the pair was more than just friends. But Rihanna is adamant she is not romancing the sportsman.
She tells Ellen DeGeneres, "I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm not dating at all," but adds, "I'm not necessarily happy being single. It's not really that cool."
Rihanna hasn't had a steady boyfriend since she split from baseball star Matt Kemp earlier this year, and she admits her career has gotten in the way of her bid to find a new relationship.
RELATED: Better in Leather
She says, "My personal life is pretty much non-existent, which is not good, not for the long run ... That’s why I stay on Twitter a lot. So I can 'conversate' with my fans. Because I don’t get any booty calls."
When her current Loud tour wraps up around Christmas, she intends to make finding romance a top priority and she is setting out what she really wants from a man.
She explains, "I can’t have guys that are intimidated by me ... I like men that are more aggressive but mysterious, but I like a man to be very sure. I like them to be sure of themselves...
RELATED: Stars With Expressive Style
"I’m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can’t really be the man for you. I don’t want to have to be. I’m the man at work all the time."
The full TV interview with Rihanna will air on Monday.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite