Rihanna unhappy with single status
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: DMI/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: GASP/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: DFAA/ZDS/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
R&B star Rihanna has dismissed rumors she is dating her love interest from her "We Found Love" video, but admits she is bored of single life.
RELATED: Music's Oddest Couples
The Bajan beauty was spotted partying with British boxer Dudley O'Shaughnessy in London last month after striking up a friendship with him on the set of her promo and gossips claimed the pair was more than just friends. But Rihanna is adamant she is not romancing the sportsman.
She tells Ellen DeGeneres, "I'm not dating anyone right now. I'm not dating at all," but adds, "I'm not necessarily happy being single. It's not really that cool."
Rihanna hasn't had a steady boyfriend since she split from baseball star Matt Kemp earlier this year, and she admits her career has gotten in the way of her bid to find a new relationship.
RELATED: Better in Leather
She says, "My personal life is pretty much non-existent, which is not good, not for the long run ... That’s why I stay on Twitter a lot. So I can 'conversate' with my fans. Because I don’t get any booty calls."
When her current Loud tour wraps up around Christmas, she intends to make finding romance a top priority and she is setting out what she really wants from a man.
She explains, "I can’t have guys that are intimidated by me ... I like men that are more aggressive but mysterious, but I like a man to be very sure. I like them to be sure of themselves...
RELATED: Stars With Expressive Style
"I’m the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can’t really be the man for you. I don’t want to have to be. I’m the man at work all the time."
The full TV interview with Rihanna will air on Monday.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite