Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome a Daughter
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hawthorne/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: FRANK FRANKLIN II/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Third time's a charm -- especially when the charms are beautiful baby girls!
"Survivor" and "Amazing Race" alums Amber and Rob Mariano welcomed their third daughter, Isabetta Rose, on May 5, Amber tells People.
"Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes," says the 33-year-old, who is also mother to Lucia Rose, 2½, and Carina Rose, 18 months.
"She still has all of her hair almost six weeks later, and her eyes are still as blue as can be. Her sisters can't get enough of her. They always want to hold her and I'm not sure who gives her more kisses — her big sisters or her parents!"
RELATED: Celeb Moms and Kids Who Dress Alike
As for their new arrival's name, Amber says she and Rob considered Isabetta initially, but "we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her. "
The common theme of Rose as a middle name was also planned in advance. "Rob really liked the idea of all of our girls sharing the same middle name," Amber says. "Many cousins on his side also share Rose as their middle name. "
She notes that while things have been a little nutty around the house -- Amber has taken time off from reality TV recently, while Rob, 36, won "Survivor: Redemption Island" and appeared on "Around the World in 80 Ways" last year -- the couple couldn't be happier.
She admits: "Three girls under 3 has made life a little crazy at times, but that is what Rob and I are all about. We are absolutely loving life with our three little princesses."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite