Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome a Daughter
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hawthorne/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: FRANK FRANKLIN II/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Madonna Channels 'Game of Thrones' Daenerys Targaryen for Jewish Holiday Purim (PhMSNEntertainment 3/16/2014 3:58:00 AM
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Creators Talk (Sort of) About the Finale at PaleyFest PaneMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Black Sails Postmortem: Bosses and Star on Major Finale Death, What's Ahead in Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 7:00:00 PM
- The Origins of SXSW's Favorite Movie: An Oscar, The Killers and Ron PerlmanMSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 5:57:00 PM
- Comedian David Brenner Dies at 78MSNEntertainment 3/15/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Madonna Channels 'Game of Thrones' Daenerys Targaryen for Jewish Holiday Purim (Ph
Third time's a charm -- especially when the charms are beautiful baby girls!
"Survivor" and "Amazing Race" alums Amber and Rob Mariano welcomed their third daughter, Isabetta Rose, on May 5, Amber tells People.
"Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes," says the 33-year-old, who is also mother to Lucia Rose, 2½, and Carina Rose, 18 months.
"She still has all of her hair almost six weeks later, and her eyes are still as blue as can be. Her sisters can't get enough of her. They always want to hold her and I'm not sure who gives her more kisses — her big sisters or her parents!"
RELATED: Celeb Moms and Kids Who Dress Alike
As for their new arrival's name, Amber says she and Rob considered Isabetta initially, but "we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her. "
The common theme of Rose as a middle name was also planned in advance. "Rob really liked the idea of all of our girls sharing the same middle name," Amber says. "Many cousins on his side also share Rose as their middle name. "
She notes that while things have been a little nutty around the house -- Amber has taken time off from reality TV recently, while Rob, 36, won "Survivor: Redemption Island" and appeared on "Around the World in 80 Ways" last year -- the couple couldn't be happier.
She admits: "Three girls under 3 has made life a little crazy at times, but that is what Rob and I are all about. We are absolutely loving life with our three little princesses."
Paris Hilton flaunts her new real estate development, the Paris Beach Club, on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the controversy surrounding the "Bachelor" Juan Pablo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite