Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome a Daughter
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Phil McCarten/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Paul Hawthorne/GettyImages.com3 of 6
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: FRANK FRANKLIN II/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Third time's a charm -- especially when the charms are beautiful baby girls!
"Survivor" and "Amazing Race" alums Amber and Rob Mariano welcomed their third daughter, Isabetta Rose, on May 5, Amber tells People.
"Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes," says the 33-year-old, who is also mother to Lucia Rose, 2½, and Carina Rose, 18 months.
"She still has all of her hair almost six weeks later, and her eyes are still as blue as can be. Her sisters can't get enough of her. They always want to hold her and I'm not sure who gives her more kisses — her big sisters or her parents!"
RELATED: Celeb Moms and Kids Who Dress Alike
As for their new arrival's name, Amber says she and Rob considered Isabetta initially, but "we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her. "
The common theme of Rose as a middle name was also planned in advance. "Rob really liked the idea of all of our girls sharing the same middle name," Amber says. "Many cousins on his side also share Rose as their middle name. "
She notes that while things have been a little nutty around the house -- Amber has taken time off from reality TV recently, while Rob, 36, won "Survivor: Redemption Island" and appeared on "Around the World in 80 Ways" last year -- the couple couldn't be happier.
She admits: "Three girls under 3 has made life a little crazy at times, but that is what Rob and I are all about. We are absolutely loving life with our three little princesses."
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite