- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP7 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 1:12:43 PM
- Could the Future of Legendary TV Be on Netflix?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:43:41 PM
- As Music-Competition Shows Slide, What Does It Take to Make a Hit?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:37:01 PM
- Russell Brand Shows MSNBC Anchors How to Do Their Job (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:27:33 PM
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's &aMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:21:52 PM
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (Vi
Rob Kardashian, 25, took to Twitter to seemingly call out his reported girlfriend (and presumably now ex) Rita Ora, 22, for cheating.
"She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean 20?!!!," he just tweeted. "How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!"
After month of rumors, Rob publicly confirmed in October that they were dating , when he posted a kissing pic of the two together on Twitter. In August, he posted a photo of his and Rita's knuckles tattooed with each other's names. "S--- got crazy tonight… What can I say… #tatmynameonya," he tweeted.
He has since unfollowed Rita on Twitter and deleted all of his tweets and pictures on Instagram related to her.
The Sun is reporting that the two split due to the distance between them.
"It's really sad -- they really liked each other, but with him living in L.A. and her over in London, it was becoming impossible to maintain a relationship," a source tells the Sun.
But the reported breakup now appears to be getting nasty.
"I'm actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year's time while trying to start a career," he tweeted.
But as always, it appears his big sister Khloe has his back.
"Cheaters never prosper," she tweeted. "I'll be home today... Try and smile little brother."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco, and Rihanna all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite