Rob Kardashian Continues Weight Loss Battle, Steps Out After Gym Visit
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Kardashian covered up his body in a black sweatshirt and long black workout pants. The reality star looked noticeably heavier than he did back in May when he chatted to Us Weekly about the diet and exercise plan he started last February. "I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," he told Us at the time while promoting his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line. "Six months I should be there."
In a February 2013 episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Kardashian blamed his weight gain on his break up with singer Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative," he said. "All I did was gain f------ 40 pounds and lose so much money."
His struggle to keep the weight off is taking its toll. "Rob is really depressed," a source tells Us. "He's not as close with his family right now, and he won't answer a lot of texts and calls from friends."
"Rob has a trainer he's supposedly working out with," an insider adds. "But Rob rarely shows up for their sessions. He's not losing any weight. The family is very concerned about him."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite