Rob Kardashian Continues Weight Loss Battle, Steps Out After Gym Visit
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: @khloekardashian/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.8 of 13
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.9 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Kardashian covered up his body in a black sweatshirt and long black workout pants. The reality star looked noticeably heavier than he did back in May when he chatted to Us Weekly about the diet and exercise plan he started last February. "I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," he told Us at the time while promoting his Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock line. "Six months I should be there."
In a February 2013 episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," Kardashian blamed his weight gain on his break up with singer Rita Ora. "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative," he said. "All I did was gain f------ 40 pounds and lose so much money."
His struggle to keep the weight off is taking its toll. "Rob is really depressed," a source tells Us. "He's not as close with his family right now, and he won't answer a lot of texts and calls from friends."
"Rob has a trainer he's supposedly working out with," an insider adds. "But Rob rarely shows up for their sessions. He's not losing any weight. The family is very concerned about him."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite