Rob Kardashian defends bashing ex Rita Ora on Twitter
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 24
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter3 of 24
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks5 of 24
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 24
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 24
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks11 of 24
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.15 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 24
- Photo: .20 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.21 of 24
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.22 of 24
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.23 of 24
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Two months after Rob Kardashian accused Rita Ora of cheating on him with "nearly 20 dudes" via a series of now-deleted Twitter post, the E! reality star defended his actions during the Feb. 17 episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami."
"Rob just got out of a really weird relationship. They were actually together for about a year but Rob was never allowed to admit that they were actually an item," his sister, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, said of his relationship with the 22-year-old British pop star. "Because she's in the entertainment industry, she wanted to present herself to the world as a single girl."
The 28-year-old "X Factor" co-host added, "I think Rob got really depressed through this relationship."
Despite his sisters urging him to stop bashing the "Radioactive" singer online, Rob defended his actions. "I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he explained. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Kourtney Kardashian worried his actions would make him look like the villain in the relationship. "She's the one who's in the wrong but she'll probably try to make it like you're in the wrong for posting it," she told Rob.
"It's getting so ugly," Kourtney, 33, said in a confessional. "Instead of dealing with it privately, it's just becoming a public matter now."
Rob -- who said he gained 40 pounds while dating Ora -- did have at least one concern about his Twitter tirade: "I don't want people to think I'm being a bitch," he admitted.
His older sister, Kim Kardashian, tried repeatedly to calm him down. "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now," the 32-year-old reminded him. "You just always have to take the high road."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite