Rob Kardashian defends bashing ex Rita Ora on Twitter
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 24
- Photo: Manuil Yamalyan/WENN2 of 24
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter3 of 24
- Photo: LTA/WENN4 of 24
- Photo: Richard Young/StarTraks5 of 24
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 24
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 24
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 24
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 24
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks11 of 24
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.15 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.16 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.17 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.18 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.19 of 24
- Photo: .20 of 24
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.21 of 24
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.22 of 24
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/.23 of 24
More Celeb News
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Grey's Anatomy Exclusive First Look: Grey Sloan Inundated After Possible Terrorist AttackMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Visiting Tokyo Shrine Honoring War CriminalsMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 8:00:00 AM
- HBO Shows Are Coming to Amazon PrimeMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:40:00 AM
- Who Was Named People's "Most Beautiful" Star? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:42:00 AM
- Chris Christie Won't Miss David Letterman's 'Fat Jokes,' Can&
Two months after Rob Kardashian accused Rita Ora of cheating on him with "nearly 20 dudes" via a series of now-deleted Twitter post, the E! reality star defended his actions during the Feb. 17 episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami."
"Rob just got out of a really weird relationship. They were actually together for about a year but Rob was never allowed to admit that they were actually an item," his sister, Khloe Kardashian-Odom, said of his relationship with the 22-year-old British pop star. "Because she's in the entertainment industry, she wanted to present herself to the world as a single girl."
The 28-year-old "X Factor" co-host added, "I think Rob got really depressed through this relationship."
Despite his sisters urging him to stop bashing the "Radioactive" singer online, Rob defended his actions. "I posted what I posted to keep myself from taking her back. Every time she messed up, I took her back for over a year now," he explained. "I just had to do that to make her hate me."
Kourtney Kardashian worried his actions would make him look like the villain in the relationship. "She's the one who's in the wrong but she'll probably try to make it like you're in the wrong for posting it," she told Rob.
"It's getting so ugly," Kourtney, 33, said in a confessional. "Instead of dealing with it privately, it's just becoming a public matter now."
Rob -- who said he gained 40 pounds while dating Ora -- did have at least one concern about his Twitter tirade: "I don't want people to think I'm being a bitch," he admitted.
His older sister, Kim Kardashian, tried repeatedly to calm him down. "There's just no point [in tweeting]. You loved her for a reason. You aren't together for a reason now," the 32-year-old reminded him. "You just always have to take the high road."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBlond Babes
From Crowd Ignite