Rob Kardashian Deletes All of His Tweets After Skipping Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
- Photo: Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Splash/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: Splash/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 18
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks7 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Joel Ryan/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: KimKardashian/Instagram10 of 18
- Photo: Faye Sadou/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 18
- Photo: @robkardashian/Twitter16 of 18
- Photo: Celebuzz/Wonderwall17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
A fresh start for Rob Kardashian? After Kim Kardashian's younger brother, 27, bailed on her mega wedding weekend on Saturday, May 24, the sock designer and sole male sibling exhibited some strange behavior online.
On Monday, May 26, he tweeted "good morning from Los Angeles" before deleting all of his tweets, changing his Twitter avatar and starting new.
Kardashian, who has close to 5 million followers, then began tweeting out positive messages to members of the service for Memorial Day.
"Happy memorial day," he began. "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12. Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me- police, firefighters, and those in the military. Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen."
He wrapped up his message, writing, "GOD BLESS AMERICA."
Though he flew to Paris, France prior to his sister's wedding, Rob kept a low profile throughout the highly-publicized celebrations. He was spotted flying out of Paris on Saturday, May 24, a few hours before Kim's Florence, Italy wedding ceremony, and arrived in Los Angeles shortly after the couple exchanged vows at the Forte di Belvedere.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite