Rob Kardashian: I'm Over 200 Pounds, Want to Lose Weight on 'DWTS'
- Photo: Jacob Andrzejczak/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.4 of 17
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.5 of 17
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional8 of 17
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 17
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin11 of 17
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin12 of 17
- Photo: RB/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- ESPN Combining Grantland, Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, ESPN Films Into One UnitMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90
Rob Kardashian is fighting the battle of the bulge -- and he wants to change that through his just-announced stint on "Dancing With the Stars."
"I really want to get into shape," the reality star, 24, told Us Weekly Monday, after the Season 13 cast was revealed. (Kardashian joins celebs like Chaz Bono, Kristin Cavallari, Ricki Lake, Nancy Grace, Elisabetta Canalis, David Arquette and others for ABC's hit competition.)
"You probably wouldn't know, but I'm the most insecure and overweight I've ever been," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" sibling confessed. "I'm over 200 pounds, so I want to drop weight and this will be a good start."
But Rob has a long road ahead of him in the dance department. "I'm not a confident dancer at all," he said. "And down the road ... I don't want to be that guy who doesn't dance at his own wedding!"
Rob's most famous sibling, Kim, already had her "DWTS" moment. "She just said, like 'You're going to be really nervous.' [But] I don't want her advice -- I don't need advice from someone who lasted, I think three weeks."
Kardashian had another motivator for doing the show: His mom-ager, Kris Jenner. "My mom pretty much forced me to do this show. She did it to Kim and now she's doing it to me! [She] just says, 'Smile and be yourself''"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite