Rob Kardashian Is OK After Emergency Surgery
- Photo: Jacob Andrzejczak/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Robert Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical ContractsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 8:32:00 PM
- SAG-AFTRA Represents KPCC Staff in First-Ever Union Contract NegotiationMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 6:36:00 PM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie
Medical drama for the Kardashians.
Rob Kardashian underwent an emergency appendectomy on Tuesday. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe's little brother, 24, arrived at the emergency room with his mom Kris Jenner after complaining of stomach pains, TMZ reports.
Doctors quickly decided to remove the reality star's appendix. Before finally checking into the hospital, Rob had apparently been dealing with excruciating pain at home all day while big sister Kim, 30, took care of him.
Although he's still recovering post-op, Rob is "fine and doing well," a family insider told TMZ.
"Wow LOOONG night in the ER!," Kris Jenner Tweeted Wednesday after the ordeal. "Pooooor Rob! My son has no more appendix!! I love you @RobKardashian you were so brave! Xoxox."
The relieved mom added: "I love you so much!!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite